A Powerball ticket bought in California won the believed $1 billion jackpot Wednesday. If the winner chooses the cash alternative, they will acquire property additional than $516.8 million.
The jackpot has reset to an approximated $20 million, with a funds choice of $10.3 million. The future drawing will be held at 11 p.m. ET Saturday.
Here’s a look at the profitable figures for Wednesday.
Powerball successful quantities: July 19, 2023
The successful figures for Wednesday night’s drawing ended up 07, 13, 10, 24, 11, and the Powerball was 24. The Electric power Engage in was 2X.
Did everyone win the Powerball last night time? What state had the successful ticket?
A ticket obtained at the Las Palmitas Mini Market place in downtown Los Angeles, California received the billion-dollar Powerball jackpot Wednesday evening, in accordance to the California Lottery.
Also, a few folks matched all 5 white balls with Ability Enjoy to acquire $2 million. Extra than 30 individuals matched all five white balls to gain $1 million. 1000’s of people received the game’s scaled-down prize tiers.
What are the odds of profitable the Powerball?
Far more lottery gamers have been drawn in by the $1 billion jackpot, but it is necessary to hold in head that the likelihood of winning Powerball’s top prize are exceedingly trim.
- The odds of successful a Powerball jackpot are about 1 in 292.2 million.
- The overall odds of successful a Powerball prize (across all tiers) are about 1 in 24.9.
How do you enjoy Powerball?A beginner’s guideline to Powerball guidelines and possible prizes.
How to perform Powerball
To take part in the Powerball recreation, gamers can obtain a ticket for $2 per enjoy. The activity calls for players to select five numbers from one to 69 for the white balls, and a single variety from one to 26 for the red Powerball. Alternatively, players can opt to get random numbers.
In get to gain the jackpot, it is essential to match the numbers for all of the 5 white balls and the red Powerball.
In addition to the grand prize, Powerball gives 8 other approaches to acquire primarily based on the amount of matched balls in the non-jackpot tiers.
The non-jackpot prizes provided vary from $4 to $1 million. By spending an additional $1, you can choose to take part in “Powerplay” that boosts non-jackpot winnings by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 occasions.
According to Powerball, the 10X Powerplay selection is solely applicable to jackpots well worth $150 million or much less. In addition, the game’s “Match 5” prize for the second-tier is limited to a highest of $2 million if the Powerplay aspect is utilized.
An supplemental insert-on feature known as “Double Participate in,” which provides players yet another chance to match their quantities right after each Powerball drawing, is obtainable in some jurisdictions for $1 for every participate in.
Biggest lottery prizes in US record
- $2.04 billion, Powerball, Nov. 7, 2022: Received in California.
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016: 3 winners in California, Florida, Tennessee.
- $1.537 billion, Mega Hundreds of thousands, Oct. 23, 2018: Received in South Carolina.
- $1.348 billion, Mega Tens of millions, Jan. 13, 2023: Won in Maine.
- $1.337 billion, Mega Tens of millions, July 29, 2022: Received in Illinois.
- $1.05 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Jan. 22, 2021: Gained in Michigan.
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019: Gained in Wisconsin.
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017: Received in Massachusetts.
- $730 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021: Received in Maryland.
- $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California.